I'll miss you guys. Jamie, Wendy, Jammie (but you already left), Kate...I've never felt as "at home" at a house that wasn't in Connecticut as I felt here, in this house, in this neighborhood, here at Fort Lee. You guys truly became my "other family"...away from home. I'll never forget all of the fun times we've shared (Applebees! Your houses! Girls nights! Play groups and play dates!) and I'll never forget the friendships my daughter has made with your kids. She's always asking for her Stevie, Noah, Lily and Maddy. She doesn't understand what friendships we're leaving here at Fort Lee, but I do. We'll NEVER forget ANY of you and we promise to keep in touch! Thank you to each and every one of you. You'll never know how much you've meant to me.
Saturday, August 30, 2008
So sad
Posted by Kim at 9:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment