Thursday, August 28, 2008

Moving

I've been getting a lot done lately...switched our Primary Care Managers (doctors) to CT...scheduled the girls' physicals and a bunch of other stuff (that was most important). It's been one heck of a week and I'm starting to get antsy that I'll never get everything done in time.

While on the way to Target today to grab the rest of the stuff I needed for the girls to start daycare/preschool on Tuesday a rock flew up and hit my windshield. I have three other nicks in my windshield from rocks from the highway (when I worked for the Court of Appeals in Richmond) but today's rock managed to smash a small part on the bottom of my windshield and then web out...up the middle of my windshield. SO, that's another thing to add to my list of junk to do in CT. I was SO mad when it happened because now I get to drive 500 miles with a broken windshield...but oh, well. That's the way things usually go.

0 comments: