Friday, August 1, 2008

Job status

I had been emailing back and forth with the Legal Secretary from the firm that I interviewed with last Saturday about speaking with her on the phone at some point. Anyway, when she didn't call over the past few days, I called her. She thanked me for calling and just told me that she had been busy and didn't forget about me. So that was good. The phone conversation went well. She really only had one question to ask me and we kinda just talked for a few minutes about everything and the office. She was super duper nice. She told me at the end of the conversation that they'd be in touch...so we'll see what comes next. I believe I have to speak to the other attorney still...but am not sure. I'm still crossing my fingers. So that's two interviews down and who knows what else to go! I really REALLY want this job and I feel like I'm SO close!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh Fingers Crossed!