The attorney from the firm that I really want the job at called me just now to let me know that I'm still being considered and that they'll be making a decision by the end of the week. However, there is another person that they're interviewing and that person has a second interview this week. So I'm bummed. I don't think I have as good of a chance as I did previously...so I guess it's back to the drawing board/looking for a job. Super bummer. I guess there's still a slight chance...but I just don't think so. I mean, I wasn't in person for the second interview with the Legal Secretary or the other associate. I was only able to speak with both on the phone...so they weren't able to see me in person or really get a good feel of me I think. I think this other person has a real edge on me just due to the fact that he/she will be there in person. So ya, super bummage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey Kim, remain positive with this law firm, it still can happen for you. They are obviously really considering you since they are keeping contact with ya. In the mean time keep looking for other things, but don't get to down just yet. I wish you luck and hope all works out for you. Can't wait for you to get home for good.
Post a Comment