Gary didn't get the results of his MRI because Kenner didn't have them when he went for his follow up appointment. Not sure what else is going on with that.
The secretary from the firm I'm interviewing with emailed me this morning to set up a time to speak with the firm's other attorney. That should take place some time today or tomorrow. After that, I've pretty much either met with or spoken via telephone to everyone else who works at the firm. I think the one other thing the attorney had mentioned was taking a personality test but I'm not sure what's going to happen with that.
Here's hoping!!!
Oh, and me and Kal had cleanings this morning at our dentist's office. Both went well, both free of cavities. We also picked up a copy of our records to bring home to CT.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Junk
Posted by Kim at 12:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment