So far I LOVE my job. Everyone at the office is so great and the work is pretty fun so far, too. The firm uses this awesome software (Amicus Attorney) which handles basically everything in the office...from my calender to to do lists to contact information and even the files for the firm! It's really neat. They also already have me scheduled to go to two seminar type things in November so that should be interesting, too. We sit down for about a half hour every morning and go over any questions and anything pertinent...and yesterday the attorney who owns the firm was talking to me about my future...and said hopefully in three years I will still be there and working full time and in five hopefully I'll be managing two paralegals. How crazy and awesome would that be?! I'm really excited about my future and the potential for growth with this firm. I think it's somewhere I can be happy for a very long time! (Hell, they even said if daycare is closed for the day I can bring the kids to work!) They do a lot of business and employment law and represent some pretty huge businesses! I've never actually liked my job before so this is new! I'm super happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Kim I am so happy for you! You worked so hard to get where you are and you totally deserve it!!
Post a Comment