Gary got here safely on Wednesday night...shortly after 8pm. It was a pretty easy drive for him (much different than my trip!). The girls were ecstatic to see him! Haley wouldn't even let him put her down. It was too cute and way too sweet.
We had to postpone the Big E until tomorrow...but it should be an interesting day since there's a 60% chance of thunderstorms and showers from that tropical storm/hurricane passing to the east. Gary MUST have his apple pie and ice cream from the Vermont house...and since tomorrow is the last day, that's our only option. LOL.
Monday is back to work...strangely enough I have to dress "appropriately" because we're having pictures taken. I'm guessing for the website, the firm's resume or an ad. Not sure. I'll ask on Monday, I just received the call on Friday while at home and didn't ask any questions.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
More ramblings
Posted by Kim at 8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment