Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Job/daycare

Today was my first day of my new job. It went well. Everyone at the office is super nice and have no problem helping me out, answering my questions or just showing me the ropes. I think I'll really like it here.

The girls also had a great day. Kallie loves her teacher Ms. Noelle...she kept talking about her teacher in the car. It was really cute. In fact, after we got to the daycare/preschool I hung around for a few minutes just to look around. Kallie told me I had to leave. Haha. And here I was worried that she wouldn't want me to go. It didn't phase Haley either. I put her down and she crawled away and started playing. Didn't care at all that I was leaving! You'll all be so proud...I didn't cry! I think because I know this is a part time position and I'm off tomorrow.

So, it was a great day all around!

0 comments: