Just realized I never updated my "Haley's Sick" entry. Her urine came back showing a urinary tract infection. I was so relieved strangely enough. I didn't like going home not having a reason for her high fever, so when the doctor called back and let me know it was an infection, I was so thankful. I went out that night shortly after midnight and picked up her script to start her asap. I attempted to take her to daycare in the morning because she was acting normal (and was not contagious) but that only lasted about 2 hours. She wanted mommy. So, I had to leave work early (during my third week, yikes) and go get her. She was doing pretty well Monday evening and Tuesday morning so I took her to daycare and she was fine. Today, Wednesday, she's back to herself just slightly bitchier. =)
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I hope she feels better soon (((hugs)))
Post a Comment