Things are going well over here! I still love my job, yes, I'm a dork but hey, at least I'm doing something that I enjoy! I even may take on another day which would be nice...money! We need lots since we plan on buying a house in the near/semi-near future. Thursday I get to take a trip to the capitol to a court to pick up some documents, that should be an adventure! I've also been learning a few programs that the firm uses to analyze/store information and it's all very neat and interesting. I get to get my hands on a LOT of stuff.
On the moving front, our belongings are all packed and are currently being housed in storage in Petersburg, VA (GROAN). Dumb Army. I often wonder what we will/will not see again. After all, we were missing so much stuff (well, either missing or it was broken!) when we got to Virginia from North Carolina that I don't have much faith in the process.
Gary is finished. He is through clearing everything except our house which he will do tomorrow morning and then will be on his way (he had his final "out" this morning). I don't know if he's more excited to get here or aggravated at the Army. It's probably a tie. No one ever makes anything easy. ESPECIALLY the Army. Too bad we're tied to it for another 6 years, but hey, at least it's in a non-active component, right?
I suppose I should take some pictures sometime soon. I'll probably have a bunch on Saturday, we're going to the Big E!!! (Eastern States Exposition...only the best fair EVER! I'm sure Wendy knows what I'm talking about!)
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Super
Posted by Kim at 3:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment