Saturday, September 12, 2009

Where does the time go?

I was reminiscing about my girls' younger days yesterday while flipping through my snapfish photo albums. I can't believe my baby girl is almost 5. FIVE! How the hell did that happen?!


Doesn't Gary even look so young? This is Kal, 5-ish months old. (I think Gary was...25 here)



Kallie in her teeny bikini at Myrtle Beach. I can't believe I put her in that thing. That girl had such chicken legs!!! She was 6 months and same change here. And yep, she was standing up. That girl ALWAYS stood up with those tiny chicken legs. You just had to make sure she was leaning against something. I think her first standing pics were taken at 4 months.



Mommy and Kallie (21 months, a little younger than Haley is now)



Kallie on Christmas eve. She was diagnosed with pneumonia at the ER a couple of hours after this picture was taken. She was 2 years and 2 months old here.



Miss Haley Lynn, 1 day old, Halloween 2007


Kallie at 3 1/2, Haley at 5 months


Kallie Marie, 2 months shy of 5 years old


Haley Lynn, 2 months shy of 2 years old.
(Some day she will have brown hair, WENDY! LOL)

I just cannot believe how big my girls have gotten right before my eyes. Especially Kallie. Haley is still in that baby/toddler stage so it doesn't seem like she has gotten too old. Kallie, on the other hand, is such a girl now. No longer any toddler or baby present with her. I look back at those old pictures and I can remember that tall and lanky little baby with the big ol' dome. LOL. My little bobble head baby. But she was so cute. And she was my first. She MADE ME a mommy.

3 comments:

JBGRIGS said...

I know what you are feeling. Everytime something new happens with Logan it makes me think back to when Ryan was a baby. I can't believe he is 4 now. Your girls are beautiful. I am so happy I get to watch them grow up :) kind of bitter sweet though.

Wendy said...

LOL - I love the red hair! and Kal's curls! I'm sure it will be brown someday though...sadly ;)
And Gary in BDU's - they look so weird to me now!

Kim said...

Haley's hair is actually blond...not sure why it comes out so red in pictures!