Not quite sure why I've been so neglectful of this thing lately. I used to blog at least a few times a week! Now I'm lucky if I blog once a month!
Things have just been super crazy around here. With Kallie in Kindergarten, Gary working three jobs (one being the National Guard), me working, and activities starting up, we haven't had much time to do ANYTHING!
Gary has a few job prospects right now that we're really hoping work out (either or). We should know relatively soon...but it'd be such great news because then we'd REALLY be on our way to our own place. Sure, it'll probably end up being a condo or a small dump, but hey, at this point I don't even care what it is!!! As long as it's OURS it would be like a castle to me, no matter the size or shape it's in! Anyway, the two possible jobs both have really good benefits (and the pay is significantly more than he's making now...comparable to Army pay with BAH, at his rank). Here's hoping! I think we REALLY deserve a break!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
More job hoopla
Posted by Kim at 8:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm sorry things have been tough for you. I hope things get better soon. You are a nice person and deserve only good things :)
Post a Comment