I know, I know, I have been really terrible at updating. I'm sorry! Things were pretty crazy this summer and have been just as crazy since school started!!! Kallie started Kindergarten on August 31st and absolutely LOVES it. Each day she comes off the bus exhausted, but with a big smile on her face!!! The first day of school she even came home and asked for a sleepover with her new best friend, Avery. It was pretty cute! She loves each one of her specials- Physical Education, Art, Music, Computer, and Library. Haley moved up to the 2 year old room at daycare and has been enjoying that quite a bit as well. She also enjoys the two days a week that I'm off and Kallie's at school. It gives her some special one-on-one time with mommy.
Anyway, here are some pics of Kal's first day of school.
0 comments:
Post a Comment