I don't have a lot to say, but I wanted to jot this down on my blog just to remember...we (myself and the girls) had just finished eating lunch. Kallie had run off from the kitchen and I assumed she had plopped down to watch a cartoon. I came into the livingroom but the television was off, so I yelled out to her. "Kallie, what are you doing?!" I hear a small voice from her bedroom say "Mom, I'm just watching the weather!" I had to laugh. She ran into her bedroom to watch the weather. THE WEATHER. She knows how to use the remote control for the tv in her bedroom herself, and had tuned it in.
My future meteorologist...watching the weather channel at 4 years old. LOL.
Friday, June 26, 2009
Meteorologist Kallie Foran
Posted by Kim at 3:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Girl after my own heart. I started watching The Weather Channel when I was about 8 or so. I still watch it when nothing else is on.
lol too cute :)
Post a Comment