Monday, March 30, 2009

Update

Kallie has an ear infection. At least it's something easily fixable! I was really happy to hear that today.

On another note, my glands are swollen, my throat is starting to hurt and I have a fever...could it be tonsilitis again?! I'm seriously going to jump out the window. This is awful.

On a third note, I wrote a short email to the woman who we rehomed our cat, Coal, with. This is the response I got: Hi Kim,
I have been thinking the same, Coal is doing fine he is so lovable, at first he hid alot , but now he's out and about, love's to sit in my windows and he get's along great with my dogs, if you remember the little brown one Pookie she get right up in Coal's face (not aggressively)and they just look at each other and Pookie gets him to play and chase each other.They all have settled in,Thanks again for letting me give him his forever home, and check in again any time it's no problem at all.
Connie

I was very happy to read that. I'm glad he's doing well...I do miss him, but I know he's happier there. I just know he is. How could he not? He's never alone and he has run of the house.

I think that's about it for now!

0 comments: