Sucks. I was supposed to leave for CT this morning to visit for a few weeks. I woke up yesterday morning though, sick. Upset stomach and fever. While relaxing on the couch Gary came over and showed me his foot which was all black and blue. He had fallen riding a bicycle at work about a week back and his foot and his knee had been bothering him, but I don't think he really thought anything of it. I urged him to call the doctor...so yesterday morning he went to urgent care. Long story short, he has a fractured knee. A halo fracture or something around some ball. He's in a brace and on crutches. Lovely. I'm still sick today though not AS sick...my stomach doesn't feel nearly as bad but I still have a fever ranging from 100-102. I'm hoping to be better by tomorrow because I HATE being sick.
Gary's currently at the doctor now, so we should know a bit more about his knee and the course of action later. I will base when I'm coming home to CT on what the doctor says and how I start to feel. I'll keep everyone updated.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
My luck
Posted by Kim at 10:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment