We were supposed to be here on the 8th but didn't end up coming until Thursday the 10th because I had gotten some kind of virus. The ride up wasn't too bad...we didn't end up leaving Virginia until 5:45am because I was just so tired and didn't get to bed until after midnight (damn weather). Haley only got fussy a few times but once I'd stop and feed her and let her play a bit she'd be okay for another few hours. We finally got to my mother-in-law's house at about 3:15pm-ish.
So far the visit has been nice...Haley hasn't been sleeping the best but we're working on that. The girl is just so darn particular. It seems to help to put her to sleep with familiar blankets...must be the smell. Anyway, here are a few pics from our visit so far. I have more on my camera with a couple other cousins that I'll have to get on in a few days.

My sister's son Daniel

Daniel hugging Haley...he LOVES her

Kallie and Daniel playing in the water fountain at Page park

My grandfather holding Haley

Kallie and Daniel
So far the visit has been nice...Haley hasn't been sleeping the best but we're working on that. The girl is just so darn particular. It seems to help to put her to sleep with familiar blankets...must be the smell. Anyway, here are a few pics from our visit so far. I have more on my camera with a couple other cousins that I'll have to get on in a few days.
My sister's son Daniel
Daniel hugging Haley...he LOVES her
Kallie and Daniel playing in the water fountain at Page park
My grandfather holding Haley
Kallie and Daniel
0 comments:
Post a Comment