Monday, June 16, 2008

Visit

Grandpa (my dad) got here early Saturday morning to visit and spend a week with us. Kallie loves having him here...she's constantly bugging him but it's cute. She loves company. Haley's doing well, also, though I don't know if she totally cares who is or is not here, as long as she is entertained it doesn't matter! While my dad is staying here, I have Kallie sleeping in Haley's room on a child-sized air mattress. They're doing surprisingly well. Haley's waking a little more often than I'd like, but she seems to go through these spurts anyway. Maybe a growth spurt. It gives me confidence though that they'll be okay when we move back to CT and they share a room. At least I know they CAN sleep, ya know?

And a great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my mommy!!! Wish we could be there but hope you have a good one! We love you!

0 comments: