Tuesday, June 10, 2008

She crawled!

I took a video of it earlier, but it's too long and is giving me errors on upload SO I'll take a smaller clip later and put it on here. It's cute. We have a LOT of baby proofing to do though because this house just is NOT baby friendly. She already started in on the dvd player and Wii...so I know what we'll be doing tonight! I hope now that she's mobile she'll be in a little bit better spirits...she's just always so damn cranky!

Kallie's doing well...that spoiled child. We're going tonight to pick up a Power Wheels for her that we're buying off Craigslist. She has a small Dora go-kart but she's outgrown it...so I sold it on craigslist (along with some of her other old stuff in a yard sale) and will be upgrading to the larger one. It's pretty cheap and I'm happy that she'll have one for this summer...plus we never did get her anything for the potty training accomplishment 6 months back! I'll be sure to take pics later, she's super excited (and also understands that mommy's selling the dora kart because it's too little for her). It's a Barbie Beach Jeep Wrangler or something like that. I got a GOOD deal. Proud of my cheapness.

0 comments: