I went to the doctor today because I've been having episodes that I can only describe as asthma attacks. I had exercise induced asthma when I was a teenager, but haven't had an attack in probably 7 or 8 years, so I let my inhaler expire shortly after I got married. Well anyway, these "episodes" have been having every day or two, so I finally figured I'd go to the doctor. He listened to my chest but it was clear at the appointment (of course, I haven't had an episode in two days). He told me he was sending me for an x-ray, blood work up (to make sure my liver and thyroid are okay, and to check for anemia...I already know I'm anemic), a PFT (pulmonary somethingorother) and of course a follow up in two weeks. I had the x-ray done today and I go for the blood work and the PFT on Tuesday morning @ 8am. My follow up is July 18, but I'm going to be coming to CT early so I have to reschedule that. That is my other news! My daddy gave us a great present (gas to come up for Michelle's wedding!) so since we were counting on having to pay for gas, we can now spend the less than $100 on a one way ticket for Gary to come up for Michelle's wedding and meet me! So, I *should be leaving here July 17 to come spend time with everyone, but of course that's subject to change and we have not purchased his ticket yet.
Alrighty, well baby is up and crying so I'm cutting this short!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
A few things...
Posted by Kim at 12:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I hope all your test come back clear:)
Post a Comment