Sunday, May 3, 2009

Update

Well, I have good news on the homefront. As of tomorrow, Gary will be officially employed full time! A big YAY for us! This is big news for us because it means we can officially start the process of looking for our very first house. We've looked quite a bit in the past few weeks and have two that we're very interested in, but it's hard. We've lived in SO many places, in so many different types of houses/apartments, that I think we've become extremely picky...and we know what we want/need. That's okay though, we just don't want to settle. I'm extremely excited and very hopeful for our future.

I realize that I haven't posted pictures of the girls lately, so I'll do just that.

Yay for warm weather and family cook outs! The girls had a nice dip in their new whale pool with their cousins, Michaela and Ryan.

We spent a nice Saturday at the daffodil festival with Nana, Al and cousin Daniel. Haley cried when she had to get off of this ride.

Car ride to the fest. I never realized that a second daughter would come out a clone. Like Kallie, like Haley. That's just the way it works in our house.

An attempt at a picture of the girls before the daffodil festival. Haley was more interested in the "Moo's" flying through the sky. Yes, we realize cows don't fly. Haley even realizes "cows" don't fly, but for some reason, every animal (aside from quack-quacks) are "moo's".


We then spent a nice Wednesday evening at the town's carnival. Haley had an absolute blast on all of the rides.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

So cute about the "moos!"