Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Life as I once knew it, is over...

My not quite 15 month old has a new trick....

Doesn't she look so sweet and innocent?

Can you see where this is going?

Success.

Adjusting.

So proud...and she'll sit like this for a brief minute before she turns around and starts jumping and flying all over the place. I'm seriously in for it.

5 comments:

JBGRIGS said...

Awwww she's getting so big :*(

Wendy said...

OMG - is she not the cutest thing EVER? aw - I miss you guys so much! and is her hair turning red??

Wendy said...

OMG - is she not the cutest thing EVER?! aw- I miss you guys so much! and is her hair RED now??

Kim said...

No, it's not turning red! It's just a really light brown!

EmilytheCreative said...

Aww, she is getting so big!!! Those were the cutest pictures!