Saturday, January 17, 2009

Blah


We've moved along to the next step in the Yale hiring process. I've never been so stressed out about work/a job in my life! Sure, the Army was stressful, but it was totally different. At least with the Army when you decide to enlist, you're in! It would take one heck of a person to be turned away from the military. So, we knew we were stable...the lack of stability/control in this situation is numbing. I pray every night for the best outcome! Hopefully soon we will be house hunting! I mean, I appreciate the fact that my in laws have let us stay with them while we transition to a normal life, but I miss my own space, my own things, my own way...I miss being able to walk to the bathroom in my T-shirt! I miss the big things, the little things, the important and unimportant things. I miss it all!


And on that note, some pictures of the dressed up princesses (they just LOVE to play dress up!)...









1 comments:

JBGRIGS said...

Your girls are so adorable :) I hope everything works out soon for you (((hugs)))