Saturday, December 20, 2008

She's sick, of course!

What would life be like without Kallie sick at, on or around the holiday season? This will be the THIRD week of Christmas that Kallie has been sick! It's like her body plans it.

She woke up yesterday morning complaining of a headache...I thought nothing of it. She started with a fever some time during the day and last night it spiked over 104. I had to give her both tylenol and motrin along with a cold compress on her forehead to get her fever under 102 and get her back to bed (took about 45 minutes to an hour...at 3am!). I am not sure what is up, but it almost seems like a sinus infection with the way she's talking. I also have a sinus headache but I don't believe I have a fever.

I am so SICK of the sickies!!! Will both of my children ever remain healthy for a period longer than two weeks?! Oh, and to top it all off...since Gary just ets'ed and we're waiting for our state insurance to kick in, we have no health insurance. Lovely.

1 comments:

EmilytheCreative said...

I hope Kallie is better soon. Nate is sick over here.. sucks. I always found that during the summer the kids are hardly ever sick.. I guess because we aren't all boarded up sharing each other's germs. Still.. sucks.