Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Kallie's haircut

Any of you with young daughters with long hair know the pain of trying to brush that hair. I'd finally had enough. I talked Kallie into getting a haircut! I mentioned that mommy could do it and she ditched the haircut place and asked me to do it, right then and there! So, I did! I really thought her hair would be curlier when I cut it, but it's not. It has very loose curls now...more wavy than curly. The cut is totally cute on her though, and fits her personality to a T. I cut off a good 6 or 7 inches.



This was before...same outfit, a couple of weeks earlier (bad length picture since it's in braids). It was hat day at school.



After (wet). Haley wanted in, too. I think Haley will soon need a haircut. Her hair has gotten long!


Alright, I thought this was hilarious because I wasn't paying attention to the stripped 2 year old in the background when I was taking Kal's pic...LOL.




0 comments: