Thursday, April 9, 2009

When did she get so smart?

Kallie: "Mommy, I can't see the moon anymore. I'm going to look for the two other ones."
Mommy: "Kallie, there's only one moon. It is behind us. If we turn around then we'll see it but right now, we're driving away from it so it's behind us and we can't see it."
Kallie: "Okay, I'm going to look for the other ones."
Mommy: "Kallie, there's only one moon." :::Whispering to Gary:::"I don't think she understands what I'm talking about."
Kallie: "I know you're talking, and I understand that, but..."

LOL. I think we both just about died laughing. In a conversation earlier she said she wanted to go see the moon. I explained that we'd need a rocket, it's very far, only astronauts go there, etc etc. She then informed me that she wants to make a rocket ship out of wood, and paint it with princesses. LOL. Okay, kiddo.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That's so funny! She'll make a great astronaut.

Heather M said...

Awwww....I love it! It made me LOL!!!