Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pictures

I just realized that I haven't posted any pictures in a while, so here are a bunch! Haley's a walking, talking machine now!






Before Kallie's haircut!




After Kallie's haircut!









Princess Fiona had a halloween party to go to.


Things here have been going well. Kallie is still enjoying school, Haley is enjoying daycare. Haley started walking on the 30th of September-ish and gets better every day. It's so stinkin' cute. She has now even started standing up unassisted without holding onto anything. Her vocabulary is increasing every day...she says mommy, daddy, yay, woah, what's that, and something that sounds a lot like Kal. She might say more but it's hard to distinguish sounds vs. words at this age. The girls' birthdays are approaching fast. Kallie will be 4 on the 29th and Haley will be 1 on the 30th (and my old husband will be 29 on the 19th). This is the start of a hectic season for us. Yesterday alone we had breakfast with my sister in law's family, went pumpkin picking, Kallie had a halloween party, then we had a birthday party to go to, then we went to a party next door. Today we have another birthday party to go to! Craziness!

It's fun to be out here with family and have so much going on, but I REALLY miss Virginia and all of my friends. It's just not the same out here and I don't have very many friends at all. Miss you guys!!!

4 comments:

JBGRIGS said...

The girls are beautiful. I can't believe how fast they are growing.

Wendy said...

awww - we miss you too Kim!! The pics of the girls are so cute. It sounds like they are adjusting well, maybe even better than us adults! :o)

EmilytheCreative said...

The girlies are beautiful!

Sarah said...

your old husband. You make ME feel old ;-)