Yesterday was the date set for graduation...so I guess officially I am the proud owner of a Bachelors of Science in Legal Studies! Not that I actually have the piece of paper...but it should be coming in the mail soon. I contacted a school in Connecticut about going on to get my Masters in education...it looks as though it will be possible...to begin online through Eastern Connecticut State University and then finish the classes physically while living in Connecticut. I have to have my transcript evaluated by someone there to see if I need anymore undergradute credits before I move on to graduate credits. The process seems really confusing...but I'm up for a challenge. I think it'd be pretty neat to be able to switch into teaching. I mean, I do really like the legal field...it's challenging and interesting...but I do not like the hours that come with it. Being home with my family more is a lot more important to me....and I always wanted to be a teacher. So for now I am researching schools and trying to figure that stuff out.
Happy 2007!
Monday, January 1, 2007
Graduating
Posted by Kim at 8:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congradulations my Kimmy! I'm very proud of you Honey! I'm really proud of you wanting to go on with your education to. You really amaze me Honey. You have a lot of ambition and you follow it through to the end. Thats my girl! I love you so very much. Tell Gary I am proud of him and I'm proud to be his Father-in-law! I'm glad he got a promotion. It should be a lot more but it's a start for him. I love you three very much!
Dad
Hi babygirl... i signed up on google just to leave you this message... i am proud of you, you know that... but i want to say congrats, and i love you more than words can express... you go girl... love, mom
Post a Comment